ZM-01 Adhesive for expanded polystyrene
Adhesive for the bonding of expanded polystyrene plates, manufactured industrially in the form of a dry mixture using mineral binding fillers and modifying agents. After mixing with water forms a homogeneous adhesive mass of grey colour. The adhesive has a high vapor permeability and good adhesion to the substrate and expanded polystyrene blocks. Water resistant. Frost resistant.
Usage of ZM-01 expanded polystyrene adhesive
The dry adhesive mixture is intended for bonding of heat insulation plates made from expanded polystyrene to the outer walls (facade) of buildings. Heat insulation plates are bonded to all existing construction substrates. Heat insulation plates, glued with ZM-01 solution, should be additionally fastened with expansion plugs. In order to make a fiberglass-reinforced layer it is necessary to apply a reinforcing adhesive for ZM-02 expanded polystyrene.
- Composition: mineral binding agents, mineral fillers, modifying additives
- Bulk density: about 1,40 g/cm3
- Adhesion to the concrete substrate in a dry condition: ≥ 0,3 MPa
- Adhesion to expanded polystyrene: ≥ 0,1 MPa
- Soluble chromium content VI: ≤ 0,0002%
- Package: 25 kg bags
- Storage: up to 12 months from the manufacturing date in a dry place in original sealed packages