ZM-02 Reinforcing adhesive for expanded polystyrene
Adhesive solution used for the installation of a fiberglass-reinforced layer on facade heat insulation plates made from expanded polystyrene, as well as for the bonding of expanded polystyrene plates to the substrates. The adhesive is prefabricated in the form of a dry mixture, contains mineral binding fillers and modifying additives. After mixing with water forms a homogeneous adhesive mass of grey colour. Water resistant. Frost resistant. It has great vapor permeability, high adhesion and elasticity.
Use of ZM-02 reinforcing adhesive for expanded polystyrene
The solution is designed for making fiberglass-reinforced layer, as well as for the bonding of expanded polystyrene plates. Heat insulation plates can be bonded to the following substrates: normal concrete, walls made from ceramic, silicate, concrete elements, concrete with lightweight aggregate, and hollow concrete, as well as substrates with untreated, plastered or covered with paint coatings, or textured surfaces.
- Composition: Portland cement, mineral fillers, modifying additives
- Bulk density: about 1,45 g/cm3
- Adhesion to the concrete substrate in a dry condition: ≥ 0,3 MPa
- Adhesion to expanded polystyrene: ≥ 0,1 MPa
- Soluble chromium content VI: ≤ 0,0002%
- Package: 25 kg bags
- Storage: up to 12 months from the manufacturing date in a dry place in original sealed packages