ZM-02W Reinforcing adhesive for expanded polystyrene (in winter)
Winter adhesive solution used for the installation of a fiberglass-reinforced base layer on facade insulation plates made from expanded polystyrene. Made industrially in the form of a dry mixture using mineral binding fillers and modifying agents. After mixing with water forms a homogeneous adhesive mass of grey colour. Water resistant. Frost resistant. The adhesive solution has good vapor permeability, high adhesion and elasticity.
Use of winter reinforcing adhesive for ZM-02W expanded polystyrene
The solution is designed to make fiberglass-reinforced base layer in facade heat insulation systems.
The working material is prepared in a warm room at the temperature of the ambient air at least + 15 … + 18°C, prior to the preparation the product should be stored in a warm room for up to 3 hours. The dry mixture at a temperature of at least +5°C is added into clean warm water having the temperature at least + 20 … + 25°C, stirred using a slow-speed mixer-drill, kept for about 5 minutes, and stirred again. The freshly prepared solution is recommended to be kept in a thermally insulated container.
- Composition: Portland cement, mineral fillers, synthetic fiber, modifying additives
- Bulk density: about 1,45 g/cm3
- Adhesion to the concrete substrate in a dry condition: 0,3 MPa
- Adhesion to expanded polystyrene: 0,1 MPa
- Vapor permeability, μW: 0,046 mg/m*hour*Pa
- Package: 25 kg bags
- Storage: up to 12 months from the manufacturing date in a dry place in original sealed packages