ZM-03 Rockwool adhesive
Adhesive for bonding of heat insulation plates made from mineral wool, manufactured industrially in the form of a dry mixture using mineral binding fillers and modifying agents. After mixing with water forms a homogeneous adhesive mass of grey colour. Water resistant. Frost resistant. Has high vapor permeability and good adhesion to the substrate and mineral wool.
Use of ZM-03 rockwool adhesive
The adhesive solution is designed for bonding of heat-insulating mineral wool plates to the external walls of buildings (facades). Heat insulation plates are bonded to all existing construction substrates. Heat insulation plates, glued with ZM-03 solution, should be additionally fastened with expansion plugs. To make fiberglass-reinforced layer it is necessary to use ZM-04 adhesive putty solution.
- Composition: Portland cement, mineral fillers, modifying additives
- Bulk density: about 1,70 g/cm3
- Adhesion to the concrete substrate in a dry condition: ≥ 0,3 MPa
- Adhesion to concrete after thermal moist treatment: ≥ 0,3 MPa
- Adhesion to solder plates made from mineral wool: ≥ 0,1 MPa
- Adhesion to normal mineral wool: ≥ 0,015 MPa
- Soluble chromium content VI: ≤ 0,0002%
- Package: 25 kg bags
- Storage: up to 12 months from the manufacturing date in a dry place and original hermetically sealed packages