ZM-04 Reinforcing rockwool adhesive
The adhesive solution is used for the installation of a fiberglass-reinforced layer on facade heat insulation plates made from mineral wool, as well as for bonding of these plates to the substrates. Produced industrially in the form of a dry mixture using mineral binding fillers and modifying agents. After mixing with water forms a homogeneous adhesive mass of grey colour. Water resistant. Frost resistant. Has good vapor permeability, high adhesion and elasticity.
Use of ZM-04 reinforcing rockwool adhesive
The solution is used for the installation of a fiberglass-reinforced layer. Heat insulation plates, glued with this solution, should be additionally fastened with expansion plugs. Heat insulation plates are bonded to all existing construction substrates.
- Composition: Portland cement, mineral fillers, modifying additives
- Bulk density: about 1,45 g/cm3
- Adhesion to the concrete substrate in a dry condition: ≥ 0,3 MPa
- Adhesion to concrete after thermal moist treatment: ≥ 0,3 MPa
- Adhesion to solder plates made from mineral wool: ≥ 0,1 MPa
- Adhesion to normal mineral wool: ≥ 0,015 MPa
- Soluble chromium content VI: ≤ 0,0002%
- Package: 25 kg bags
- Storage: up to 12 months from the manufacturing date in a dry place and original hermetically sealed packages