ZM-52 Frostproof tile adhesive
Ceramic tile adhesive, made industrially in the form of a dry mixture using mineral binding fillers and modifying agents. After mixing with water forms a homogeneous adhesive mass intended for the application in a thin layer. Water resistant. Frost resistant.
Use of ZM-52 tile adhesive
The solution is designed for adhesion of wall and floor ceramic tiles with > 3% absorbency (glazed tiles and terracotta) to stable and resistant to chipping substrates with good adhesion in, and in the case of the use of frost resistant tiles outside of premises, in places that are not subject to significant deformations of facings as a result of temperature changes. Can be used on substrates made of materials such as normal concrete, lightweight-aggregate concrete, cellular concrete, cement and cement-lime plaster, supporting lime plaster, gypsum plasters and cement screeds. Do not use the solution for the adhesion of tiles to anhydride screeds, cement and anhydride screeds with floor heating, as well as for the adhesion of ceramic granite.
- Composition: Portland cement, mineral fillers, modifying additives
- Bulk density: about 1,65 g/cm3
- Adhesion to the cement substrate after 28 days: ≥ 0,5 MPa
- Slipping: ≤ 0,5 mm
- Soluble chromium content VI: ≤ 0,0002%
- Package: 25 kg bags
- Storage: up to 12 months from the manufacturing date in a dry place in original sealed packages
|Tile side length||Size of putty knife teeth 1)||Consumption 2)|
|up to 5 cm||3 mm||1,6 kg/m2|
|from 5 to 10 cm||4 mm||2,1 kg/m2|
|from 10 to 20 cm||6 mm||3,1 kg/m2|
|from 20 cm||8 mm||4,2 kg/m2|
2) When applying the solution on the tile as well, the consumption increases by approximately 0,4 to 0,8 kg/m2.