ZM-53 Reinforced frostproof tile adhesive
Use of ZM-53 tile adhesive
The solution is designed for adhesion of wall and floor ceramic tiles with > 0,5% absorbency (glazed tiles, terracotta, clinker) to stable and resistant to chipping substrates with good adhesion in, and in the case of the use of frost resistant tiles outside of premises, in places that are not subject to significant deformations of facings as a result of temperature changes. It is also suitable in housebuilding for the adhesion of ceramic granite in premises. Can be used on substrates made of materials such as normal concrete, lightweight-aggregate concrete, hollow concrete, cement and cement-lime plaster, supporting lime plaster, gypsum plasters, rigid drywall and gypsum-fiber boards, cement and anhydride screeds, including screeds with heating.
- Composition: Portland cement, mineral fillers, modifying additives
- Bulk density: about 1,65 g/cm3
- Adhesion to the cement substrate after 28 days: ≥ 0,5 MPa
- Slipping: ≤ 0,5 mm
- Soluble chromium content VI: ≤ 0,0002%
- Package: 25 kg bags
- Storage: up to 12 months from the manufacturing date in a dry place in original sealed packages
|Tile side length||Size of putty knife teeth 1)||Consumption 2)|
|up to 5 cm||3 mm||1,5 kg/m2|
|from 5 to 10 cm||4 mm||2,0 kg/m2|
|from 10 to 20 cm||6 mm||3,0 kg/m2|
|from 20 cm||8 mm||4.1 kg/m2|
2) When applying the solution on the tile as well, the consumption increases by approximately 0,4 to 0,8 kg/m2.