AF-102 Facade acrylic paint
Ready-to-use paint based on acrylic resin emulsion. Easy to apply, with good covering power, resistant to weather conditions: rain, sun rays, frost, and wind. The paint is an ecological and non-toxic product. Creates a smooth paint coating without “wrinkles” and cracking. For interior and exterior works.
Use of AF-102 facade acrylic paint
Hydrophobic paint for performing painting works on substrates: cement, lime-cement, thin-layer mineral and dispersion plasters, concrete, gypsum materials, and drywall boards. Not recommended to apply on lime plaster, distemper and oil based paints, lacquer and plastic surfaces. If the facade intended for painting is in an area where an increased concentration of spores of mosses, algae and so on can be observed (for example, near forests, water bodies), it is recommended to strengthen the stability of the paint by adding a bactericide (additional protecting coat) substance.
- Composition: aqueous dispersion of acrylic resin, mineral fillers, pigments
- Bulk density: about 1,45 g/cm3
- Vapor permeability of the coating: ≥ 140 g/m2 24h
- Resistance to wiping with wet fabric: ≥ 5000 cycles
- Capacity: 15 kg
- Storage: up to 12 months from the manufacturing date in a dry place in undamaged packaging at the temperature from +5ºС to +25ºС