ZM-23 Masonry mixture for gas silicate blocks of unstable geometry
Thin-layer masonry mortar, manufactured industrially in the form of a dry mixture with mineral binding fillers and modifying agents. After mixing with water forms a homogeneous adhesive mass of grey colour. Suitable for interior and exterior use.
Use of ZM-23 masonry mixture for gas silicate blocks
Masonry mixture designed for construction of exterior and interior walls made of cellular concrete blocks (for example - aerated concrete), connected by thin seams. The solution is also suitable for the laying of walls made of sand-lime blocks (silicate). Furthermore, it can be used inside buildings for leveling and smoothing of walls made of blocks.
- Composition: Portland cement, mineral fillers, modifying additives
- Aggregate size: from 0 to 0,5mm
- Ultimate strength: ≥ 10 MPa
- Reaction to fire: class A1
- Seam strength (table value): ≥ 0,30 MPa
- Ultimate flexural strength: not more than 40%
- Water absorption: ≤ 0,5 mm
- Heat transfer coefficient λ: 0,47W / m * K≤ 0,1% Cl
- Weight loss after 25 cycles: not more than 5%
- Package: 25 kg bags
- Storage: up to 12 months from the manufacturing date in a dry place in original sealed packages