AP-104 Acrylic plaster
Plaster mass designed to perform texture and decorative works. Produced based on aqueous dispersion of acrylic resin with mineral fillers, water-repellent agents, modifying additives, and pigments. Does not contain ammonia and organic solvents. After hardening becomes water-resistant and frost-resistant. Has high adhesion and elasticity, color stability, impact resistance, and abrasion resistance.
Use of AP-104 acrylic decorative plaster
The solution is designed for manual decorative works on flat and solid surfaces, as well as reinforcing layers in the heat insulation systems of buildings. Depending on the content of mineral fillers the solution helps to get a grooved texture (“rustic-textured”, grooves, diffused - depending on the type of smoothing) or the “vermiculation” texture (granular). It is not recommended to use acrylic plaster in the case of heat insulation of walls with mineral wool, as well as in the case of applying plaster on wet walls. For interior and exterior works.
- Composition: aqueous dispersion of acrylic polymer, mineral fillers, modifying additives, pigments
- Bulk density: about 1,90 g/cm3
- Adhesion to the substrate: ≥ 0,6 MPa
- Relative diffusion resistance (unsmoothed 3 mm thick layer): ≤ 0,4 m
- Water absorption after 10 hours: ≤ 590 g/m2
- Package: 25 kg plastic bucket
- Storage: up to 12 months from the manufacturing date in a dry place in undamaged packaging at the temperature from +5ºС to +25ºС
|Texture||Solution consumption per 1m2 at the granularity of grit:|
|grooved||1,5 mm||2 mm||3 mm|
|1,7 kg||2,4 kg||3,7 kg|
|grainy||2,4 kg||3,4 kg||5,0 kg|