ZM-32 Self-leveling poured floor 6 h (5-35 mm)
Produced industrially in the form of a dry mixture using mineral binding fillers, modifying agents, doesn’t contain casein. After mixing with water forms a homogeneous, easy-to-stir mass. Has high resistance to loads. It is used to eliminate defects of floor substrates, level the surfaces, or eliminate excessive surface roughness. Excellent for the leveling of heated floors.
Use of ZM-32 thin-layer self-leveling mixture
Designed for machine or manual application of leveling coatings on floor substrates for tiles in premises. It can be used for the leveling of the surface in the case of both new and repaired floors and other elements (for example, worn internal stairs) in housing and general construction. Suitable for the laying on hard and supporting cement, concrete, anhydrite substrates, as well as on substrates made from natural and artificial stone.
- Composition: Portland cement, aluminate cement, dry hydrated lime, mineral fillers, modifying additives
- Bulk density: about 1,30 g/cm3
- Compressive strength after 28 days: ≥ 30 MPa
- Flexural strength after 28 days: ≥ 7 MPa
- Soluble chromium content VI: ≤ 0,0002%
- Package: 25 kg bags
- Storage: up to 12 months from the manufacturing date in a dry place, in original sealed packages